This Privacy Statement defines our commitment to protect the privacy of personal information that is collected or used in the course of conducting business. By conducting business with us you are agreeing to our use of such data as described in this privacy statement.
We respect legal requirements that exist regarding the privacy of personal information, are committed to complying with applicable laws and will, from time to time, review our personal information collection practices in order to assure compliance.
We use your information internally but do not disclose your personal information to third parties, except: To companies and individuals whom perform functions on our behalf; to conform to legal requirements or comply with legal processes; to protect our rights or property; to prevent a crime or protect national security or; protect the personal safety of the public.
We have implemented reasonable technical and organisational measures designed to secure your personal information (including firewalls, secured servers and database security) from accidental loss and unauthorised access. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
Changes to our Privacy Statement will be posted here. We welcome your comments concerning regarding this Statement. If at any time you have questions or concerns about our Privacy Statement or you believe that we have not adhering to it, please CONTACT US and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey)
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily â€œLikeâ€ or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.