Nibthwaite Grange Studio sits on a quiet country lane, nestled between Nibthwaite Grange and the old orchard, offering guests the most comfortable and spacious self catering holiday accommodation for two.
Part of a very small hamlet, all set in the beautiful Crake Valley, the Studio has been created from a wing of the owners main house.
Close by is Coniston Water, where you can explore the lake shore, fish, paddle and swim or find the perfect spot for a picnic such as Low Peel, a craggy bay at the southern basin. A mile south, on a thankfully flat lane, is the Red Lion Inn serving a good selection of fine ales with hearty pub grub.
Your private entrance leads into a large hall, ample for storing bikes, bags and bits, with a stairway leading up to the main studio area. A spacious room, it has a pitched ceiling, crammed with huge support beams.
Thoughtfully laid out, you have a large sofa and armchair to relax and read your favorite author; a dining table set with candles; a desk to write your postcards and finally, a comfortable double bed. It is equipped with all “Mod Con’s”: A colour TV, Free Sat, free WI-Fi Broadband, a CD Hi-Fi and pay telephone.
Off the main room is a compact kitchen to rustle up supper. The bathroom has a bath, overhead shower, basin and WC.
Outside there is a garden to relax or barbecue, where you share the shade of the apple trees with a few chickens. The perfect place for two, where you can explore the countryside and return to a warm welcome.
Features & Amenities
At the Tip of Consiton Water
Local Pubs & Restaurants Nearby
- Open plan studio with double bed
- Duvets – Full linen & towels
- 1 Bathroom with overhead shower and heated towel rail
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven & hob, Microwave, Refrigerator, Small freezer, Coffee cafetiere, Dishwasher, Washer-dryer Iron & Ironing board
- Colour TV – Free Sat – DVD, Free WI-FI Broadband, CD-DAB Bluetooth stereo, Pay telephone
- Oil and electricity inclusive
- Garden furniture, Barbecue
- Parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Together with the Peat House, party sizes can be extended to accommodate six people
- Limitations: No pets, No smokers, Regretfully no babies or children, Guest are advised, bookings will only be accepted from guests bringing their own transport.
Nearby Public places and transportion
Train Station: 16.1miles – Grange-Over-Sands
Pub/Restaurant: 1.1 mi – The Red Lion